This blog is your source for information about Yoga For Golfers classes in the Vancouver area.
We are a yoga-based golf fitness program for golfers of all levels of skill and all levels of fitness.

Some of the benefits derived from participating in my classes:
Improved Flexibility & Strength
Enhanced Breathing Awareness
Improved Overall Fitness
Increased Sense Of Balance
Quieter Mind


Monday, July 12, 2010

Coastal Golf Experience at Furry Creek


This is by far one of the most beautiful spots I have seen on a golf course. The 14th hole at Furry Creek presses out on a peninsula into Howe Sound with the Gulf Islands in the background. I have been fortunate to have called the Rocky Mountains and the Okanagan Valley home, visited Arizona and played on some great golf courses; however, this is my favourite hole for in terms of scenery, so far. Furry Creek Golf Course, on the Sea To Sky Highway , is a half hour drive north of Vancouver.

With all three guys playing from their same tee, I decided on the back nine to join on their game. I backed up on to the mens' tees, as I felt that I was playing another game. On this particular hole, I managed to lose a ball to the left into the water, trying to keep up with the men. When the round was complete, I was satisfied knowing that I played 104 and experienced some of the most beautiful scenery in BC.


No comments:

Post a Comment